- Read through the Bible in a year - I'd give myself 50% on this one. I am on Day 200 out of 365, so the goal was not completed. However, I did start to do my reading plan on my i-phone using NewVersion App - which is super awesome!
- Have a quiet time and pray once a day - not as consistent with this as I would have liked, it will remain a goal of mine.
- Pray for global missions - a little better with this one, it will remain a goal of mine.
- Post 15 blog posts a month - I learned that this is a bit too ambitious for us! However, I was really happy that we posted over 100 times in 2011! :)
- Run 400 miles in 2011 - with the news of Baby Baareman coming, I decided to change my exercise routine a bit. I actually was on track to do this one, but alas, it was not completed!
- Run another Half Marathon - nope
- Go to the gym at least 8 times a month -YES!
- Find a new way to serve locally - YES! Will write another post about this particular mission opportunity...
- Read 6 books and review them on the blog - YES! I did read 6 books - see below, but didn't review them on the blog.
- Cook more homemade meals - YES! Still room for improvement though
- Save for a Macbook - YES! Got that with tax refund money and love it!
- Play the piano more - big fat NO on this one, oh well...don't worry, it gets played plenty by Jason.
- Read through the Bible in a year
- Have a quiet time and pray once a day
- Pray for global missions
- Exercise 3 times a week
- Call my friends (who don't live near me) more consistently
- Cook more homemade meals
- Read (or listen to) 12 books
Here are the books I read in 2011:
- Something Borrowed
- Something Blue
- Heart of the Matter
- The Help
- The Boleyn Inheritance
- The Birth Order Book - some
- What to Expect While You're Expecting - some
Here are the books I would like to read in 2012:
- The Hunger Games - have
- The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo
- The Girl who Played with Fire
- The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
- In the Garden of Beasts
- Hudson Taylor Biography - have
- Don't Waste Your Life - have
- 12 Spiritual Disciplines - have
- Cost of Discipleship - have
- Adopted for Life
- The Reason for God - have
- Mere Christianity - have
- Desiring God
- Liberty and Tyranny - have (audio)
- Inside the Revolution - have
- Revolution: A Manifesto
- Common Sense
- Entreleadership - have
- Good to Great - have
- First, Break all the Rules - have
- How to Win Friends and Influence People - have (audio)
- Richest Man in Babylon