Since I feel like I just did this one a few months ago on my New Year's Resolution Post, I'll just give a status of how I'm doing and any changes/additions I have to these goals:
- Read through the Bible in a year - Chronological version
- Status: Doing pretty good with this one. Little behind, but really enjoying it so far. I'm in Joshua right now.
- Have a quiet time and pray once a day. I'm trying to do this in the morning.
- Not so well with the consistency. This is a good reminder. Mornings are rough for me!
- Pray for global missions
- My hubby, Jason is going to Ecuador in April, so very excited about that and also excited about helping the team this week pack medicine for the trip (it's a medical missions trip with our church over the week of Masters)
- Post 15 blog posts a month - every other day
- January - Check!
- February - Check! (this is why I wrote 3 posts today! - procrastinate much?)
- Run 400 miles in 2011 - about 8 miles a week
- 75 miles in Jan. and Feb. At this rate I'll be at 450 for the year!
- Run another Half Marathon
- I'm thinking I will do the Augusta one this year
- Go to the gym at least 8 times a month - so my company will reimburse me!
- January - Check!
- February - Check!
- Find a new way to serve locally
- Haven't done this yet. Although I have some ideas...
- Read 6 books and review them on the blog
- Just about finished (1 chapter left) of Seeds of Turmoil. Review is coming soon!
- Cook more homemade meals
- Does Frozen Turkey Burgers, French Fries, and Green Beans count?
- BTW - these things are AMAZING! and only 160 calories and 5 grams of fat, yet they taste like the real thing - no joke!
- Save for a Macbook
- Thanks to our tax refund, we are getting our first Macbook in the mail tomorrow!
- Play the piano more - reignite my love for music
- This one has been a definite FAILURE so far. Will keep trying
- Buy a Rental Property in 2011
- Learn the Guitar again. I partially did when I was in high school, but for some reason, I'm wanting to learn how to play again. Maybe it's all those Taylor Swift music videos I've been watching? :)
Until next time!